Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

SURPRISE!

 I got a wonderful surprise in the mail the other day!  A little package from StampinUp! with a letter congratulating me on being with the company for 5 years, and a 5 year pin!  Wow!  I didn't think it had been that long.  This means several things.

I am going to the StampinUp Convention in Salt Lake City on July 18th and will get to walk the stage (along with others) as part of recognizing my 5 years with the company.  And, as all my customers have helped me in getting where I am today and making it such a fun journey, 
                    I am giving everyone  a 5%  merchandise discount on their next order!   
That's right, anyone who makes an order with me from now until May 31 will get 5% off their first order!  And with the retiring stamp list out and the retiring accessories list coming out this Wednesday, I am sure you will want to take advantage of this offer.  And if you order on-line, I will get the amount from StampinUp! and can mail you a check for the  5% discount.  And Stamp Club ladies, we can take the discount at the next stamp camp if you like.  This will end on May 31, so check out what you would like  and then order through my web site.  If you have any questions, just e-mail me and I will get back to you.

Again, thank you everyone for all you have done to support me and I hope I can help you have fun creating and stamping for another 5 years!  :)


Take care and  Happy stamping!


Jeannie B

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5 Year Anniversary and getting your pin! I'll be at convention at Awards Night watching you cross the stage. You go girl!

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Congratulations on your 5 Year Anniversary, Jeannie! I'd love it if you could post a picture of your pin :) Wish I was going to be at Convention to meet you. Your blog looks fab!
    ~Deborah
    www.stampandcreatewithdeborah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete