Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stained Glass Technique


   As promised, here is the other card we did at the retreat.  If you look close, you can see the glitter in the background.  This is done on the clear window sheets with glue, reinkers and dazzling diamonds glitter.  The results are awesome!  To stamp the image, you need StazOn ink.  Here is the link to Mary Directors video of how to make this beautiful card.  Hope you enjoy it and will try it out.  I would love to see your card when you finish.  Just post it here.  If you have any questions, just leave me a message and I will do my best to help out.

I hope you don't mind my directing you to another's site for directions.  I figure since they already have it up, why should I redo it?  Plus I think they do a better job.  I get all tongue-tied.  :)

Take care and have a good day!

Jeannie B


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! i just signed up as your newest follower! Please stop by and visit me too - www.stampinwithlori.com

    ReplyDelete