The two white ones were inspired by Michelle G at www.mbgdesigns.com She does lovely work. And the red one I actually came up with on my own! And the Father's day one also!
The first card I used the edgelets scallop and the scallop embossing folder. You can find them in the Occasions Mini which will end this month. I also used the Final Press embossing folder for the center piece. The stripes were done on the Simply Scored which you can also find in the Occasions mini. Then punched out a scallope oval. Using the fabulous friend stamp from the set Oval All, I stamped it in Versa Mark, minus the wording, then embossed
it with white embossing powder. Then stamped happy mother's day in VersaMark and embossed with pewter embossing powder. Lightly colored the flowers and leaved with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz (which will be retireing at the end of May) then punched it out with the large oval punch. Popped it on the scalloped oval with dimentionals and placed it on top of the center strip. Tied a bow on using the white seam binding tape and was finished. The next one is similar, only I didn't use as many layers. I used the scallop trim border punch for the bottom trim and placed the white seambinding tape in the middle under the scallop oval. The red one uses Real Red CS for the base, Whisper White punched around with the scallop trim porder punch and corner punch, Some retired dsp (sorry) another Real Red square and the Mom stamp (also retired)
The Father's Day card used the Well Worn collection with a Riding Hood Red base. I used the stamp from the Four Frames set and punched it out of Very Vanilla with the Decorative label punch. Then I punche out two more from Riding Hood red, cut one in half lengthwise and the other width-wise, point-to-point. Then trimmed off the little points, and then placed it around the Very Vanilla piece to make the red frame. If this sounds confusing, just call me, or e-mail me and I can give you more instructions. I don't know how to do a vidio yet and lost the website that did show this. Will look for is later. Anyway, I then put Early Expresso seambinding over the middle of the dsp, then put the label on with dimentionals.