Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Greetings from George, Washington!!

Well, hellooo everybody! This is my first post on my new blog! I can't believe I am really doing this! You know with spring just getting under way and Easter signifys a fresh start, I guess starting out on a new blog seems appropriate. I am getting ready for a Stamp Camp this coming Saturday so will have a few new posts to put up soon. Not sure if I want to post what we are doing yet as I don't want to spoil the surprise. But, then again, maybe some of you might be interested enough to come check us out and have fun creating with us. I do have some pictures of a few past creations, several of which I did CASE from several other talented stampers. So when I figure out how to get them onto my blog, I will let you know!  :)  I am not too savvy about the internet, so bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging, and linking, and posting, and whatever else I need to do!! Yikes! Can this old lady handle all that info?! Well, we shall see. We are definately in for a ride! Here goes nothing.
 This card I designed myself.  I may have gotten the idea from someone else, but did  change it up to be my own creation.  I sent it to several ladies who have been supporting me on-line.  Thanks so much ladies!  I really appreciate it!
Stamps: Rue Des Fleurs
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, DSP - Attic Botique,Subtles Collection Pretty in Pink
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: StazOn Black, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Framelits Labels Dies, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinstones, Dimentionals


 These two cards with the crosses were cased from several other talented StampinUp Demos.  The first one was from Jodie Vasbinder and the second was from Michelle  Dawn Lembcke. Aren't they beautiful? I did add a little bit of my own to it, changed the colors a bit.
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Concord crush Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Well Scripted(retired)
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Boho Blossoms punch, Bird Builder punch, Lace Ribbon Builder punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot



Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Hello Doily, Everybunny set
Inks:  Vesa Mark, Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: White Embossing powder, Boho Blossoms punch, Bird Builder punch, Lattice Die, Basic Pearls, Mini Silver Brads, Big shot
This card I made up myself.  I love the little girl!  She is part of a cute set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog, Heaven Blessed. You will only be able to buy this set and others featured in the catalog this month as it ends April 30.  If you don't have  catalog, just e-mail me and I can get one to you. Or click the catalogs on my blog and view on-line, then shop!  Pretty easy.   Stamps:  Heaven Blessed    Cardstock: Daffodil Delight,  Whisper White, Bashful Blue   Ink: Basic Black, StazOn Black   Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo,    Accessories:  Boho Blossoms punch, Edgelits Dies, Silver Mini Brads, Big Shot, Basic Rhinstones  

I think that is it!  You will never know how long this took me.  Let's just say it's been a long afternoon.  And I am not sure I did some things right.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed the cards and got a good laugh out of my ramblings.   
Take Care and have a good one!


Jeannie B                 



No comments:

Post a Comment