Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Apple Blossom time!

   We did the Appleblossom Youth Parade today.  It was lovely weather for it, a balmy 65 degrees.  Trevor and Tanner marched in it with the Quincy Jr High band.   After that I did shopping for more stuff for the living room remodel and got some plants for my large planters and also several bushes to plant.  So I am a bit tired.
   The card I have today is one we did at our October Retreat last fall. Seeing this again makes me want to do another one.  They are so pretty!  It is one of those "WOW" cards. I got the inspiration from Trish Miles who got it from Desiree Spenst. Theirs are really beautiful as you can see the gold veining a lot better that mine.  It does look better in person.  Here is the link to Trish's card and she gives directions on how to make it on pg 3 of the comments.  Let me warn you that it does need drying overnight.  That was why we did it at the retreat.  There is another card I will share with you tomorrow that also took a day to complete, but the results were totally worth it.  Hope you will try this technique and let me know how you did.  If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I will do my best to help you out.
     Take care and have a good day!

Jeannie B

No comments:

Post a Comment