Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Convention Swaps

Well, this week has been interesting.  We have had several minor accidents, done some school shopping, gone to the fair and had several over-nighters.  Also had one car die (transmission gave out), lost a phone, got a new phone and another car.  Oh, and football practice started this week.  That's why we needed another car fast.  Can't be in two places at once.  Very helpful to have another driver with 4 growing boys in lots of activities.   Consequently I haven't had much time to do any stamping.  So will show you  several of my swaps I made for convention. ( Was going to anyway)  :)

 The color isn't very good on this one.  It is a lot brighter.  I got my inspiration from Michelle Zindorf.  I love her work!   This card uses the Serene Silhouettes and Trust God sets; Old Olive, Basic Black, and Whisper White CS; Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Cherry Cobbler ink pads; Scallop Trim Corner punch, Brayer, and Basic Pearls.  I also used the 1 1/4 circle punch for the sun spot and a PostIt  paper torn in half for the hills.  Lots of people liked this card. That made me feel good as there were a lot of ladies that were lots better than me at the Convention.  I got to meet some of the ones I follow, but didn't get any pictures.  :(


This card was fun and easy.  It also used Serene Silhouettes and Blooming with Kindness sets; Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Vellum CS; Midnight Muse ink pad; 2 3/8 scallop punch, 2 1/2 and 1 3/4 circle punches;  Summer Starfruit ribbon and dimensionals.  See?  Very easy.  I love the Summer Starfruit ribbon!  It has a golden look to it and I think it will look great on some Christmas Cards.  Got to get going on some.
  In fact, StampinUp! has a contest going on for winter cards.  Maybe I will try putting one together for it.  Hummmmm. This coming week is suppose to be a little calmer than last week.  We shall see!
   Well, let me know what you think of the cards.  Which one would you want for a swap?
     Take care and have a good one!

Jeannie B

No comments:

Post a Comment