Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kid's cards


Sorry I am late posting these cards.  I have been busy with preparing for our stamping retreat.  Anyway, here are some more cards I got done for my friend's son to take with him when he deploys in about a week.
 I made these withthe retired Little Princess set.  I used Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink, Patio Party DSP, Adorning Accents Edgelits.  I also water colored the princess with Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight markers
This was done with the Dinoroar Set.  So fun!  I used Summer Smooches dsp, Island Indigo, Real Red, and Whisper White cs.  I stamped the dinosaurs and colored them in with various markers.  Lucky  Limeaide, Cajun Craze, More mustard, Baja breeze, Crumb Cake. 
This used the Blast Off set.  I used Summer Smooches dsp, Real Red, Whisper White cs.  Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake ink pads.  Real Red, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey markers
This was another basic card we made that I forgot to include last time.  Used Comfort Cafe dsp.  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse cs
Blooming with Kindness, Pursuit of happiness and French Foliage sets with Midnight Muse and Soft Suede ink pads





     I hope you enjoy these cards and if you want to make any of these, you can order your supplies by clicking my order button and shop on-line anytime you want. 
    And you have 21 more days before the Treasure Hunt is over!  You could win $150 of StampinUp merchandise!!  So check out the Web Ring, find 50 clues and e-mail me back and you will be entered into the drawing for $150 worth of StampinUp stuff!!
     Have a good day!!

Jeannie B








No comments:

Post a Comment