Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

  Well, we have labored today for Labor Day.  We worked some outside and did some clean-up, mowed the lawn, had a BBQ and relaxed.  Beautiful day.  And I canned some pears.  I also finally got to go through my last order from the new holiday catalog and put out some of my goodies so as to play with them tomorrow.   Can't wait.  I have been very busy and also sick for the last several weeks.  School has started and I hope things will get better as to some free time to play with my stamps and Big Shot.  I do have a couple cards I want to share with you.

 It was really hard to pick just two cards I took pictures of at convention.  They were all so beautiful! And wonderful ideas!  This one was pretty and dainty.  Very much for a girl or wedding.  It uses some of our new items; the Labels Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, and Designer Frames Folders.  It also uses the retired Eyelet Border punch. It uses the Bordering on Romance set and the card stock is Whisper White and Blushing Bride,which is also retired.
 This next card was so striking.  I love how they made the flower from the Blossom Petal Builder punch! And they put a flower on the inside also!  It is punched out from Whisper White cs, sponged along the edges with Daffodil Delight and put together with the center made up of pearls.
Gorgeous card!


 And there are so many more!  I need to go through them to get some ideas for workshops I want to do later.

  If you would like to order some of these products to make some gorgeous cards of your own, just click on the order button at the top to shop on-line  from the comfort of your home.

I hope your Labor Day was fun and you had a good time with the last fling of the summer!  Take care and have a good day!

Jeannie B

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great. I agree with you; the two cards you featured above look beautiful!! So glad you are participating in the Treasure Hunt too. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete